Basics of Civil Engineering (EST 120)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Basics of Civil Engineering’ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to provide an insight and inculcate the essentials of Civil Engineering discipline to the students of all branches of Engineering and to provide the students an
illustration of the significance of the Civil Engineering Profession in satisfying the societal needs. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Recall the role of civil engineer in society and to relate the various disciplines of Civil
- Explain different types of buildings, building components, building materials and
- Describe the importance, objectives and principles of surveying.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Basics of Civil Engineering from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo.
Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self