Analog Electronics (EET205)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Analog Electronics‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to impart an in depth knowledge in electronic semiconductor devices & circuits giving importance to the various aspects of design & analysis, to provide knowledge about different types amplifier & oscillator circuits and their design, to provide a thorough understanding of the operational amplifier circuits and their functions. This course will also helps them to prepare for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Design biasing scheme for transistor circuits.
- Model BJT and FET amplifier circuits.
- Identify a power amplifier with appropriate specifications for electronic circuit applications.
- Describe the operation of oscillator circuits using BJT.
- Explain the basic concepts of Operational amplifier(OPAMP)
- Design and develop various OPAMP application circuits.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Analog Electronics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self