Applied Electromagnetic Theory (EC 303)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Applied Electromagnetic Theory‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to introduce basic mathematical concepts related to electromagnetic vector fields, impart knowledge on the basic concepts of electric and magnetic fields, develop a solid foundation in the analysis and application of electromagnetic fields, Maxwell’s equations and Poynting theorem, to become familiar with propagation of signal through transmission lines and waveguides and also to prepare them for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- To develop a solid foundation and a fresh perspective in the analysis and application of electromagnetic fields.
- To analyze the propagation of electromagnetic waves in different media.
- To analyze the characteristics of transmission lines.
- To solve the different transmission line problems using Smith chart
- To understand the different modes of propagation in waveguides.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Applied Electromagnetic Theory from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self