AR and Game Development
Coding video games for modern consoles requires a lot of specialized skills. Here in this internship training, using ‘Unity’, students can program life-like physics, control game audio, and texture, familiarize with tools and layer game levels, all in one program. You will get started developing your own video games using the industry standard game development tools. At the end of the course you will have completed hands-on projects and will be able to leverage an array of game development techniques to create your own basic games. This course is for individuals interested in becoming a game designer or game programmer.
The AR training session is exhibited through intuitive exchange and hands-on training starting from the fundamentals of Augmented Reality.
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Learn to integrate and program with an external SDK in Unity.
- Create augmented reality applications that run on a mobile device.
- Build simple, interactive mobile applications with augmented reality functions.
- Understand different forms of Augmented Reality and their applications.
- Build Augmented Reality Apps from scratch for Android.
- Build 2D Unity games & work with sprites.
- Build 3D Unity games.
- Develop a complete 2D game from scratch using C# and Unity.
- Discover 2D animation workflows.
- Create modular systems.
- How to publish your mobile game.
- Develop strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Understand the capabilities of game development using Unity.
- Gain an excellent knowledge of game creation.
- Learn the core features of the Unity game engine.
- Learn How To Create Stunning 2D and 3D Games.
- Lectures, assignments, assessments with total 20 hours of content!
- Live software project training and practice included.
- Learn AR and game development basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advance techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Live interaction for doubt clearance.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: Game Development
Section 5: Augmented Reality
Section 6: Assignment
Section 7: Assessment
Section 8: Feedback