In this course, you will learn what AI is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand its concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will also learn to demonstrate AI in action with mini projects in the form of assignments.
This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not.
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Understand the core of Artificial Intelligence.
- You will learn to create a neural network model which will be able to predict price of a house given some input features with a high degree of accuracy.
- Understand what neural networks are.
- Understand how to create convolutional neural networks in Keras.
- Be able to train convolutional neural networks to solve image classification problems.
- Be able to train convolutional neural networks to solve house price prediction problems.
- By the end of this course, you will get a detailed awareness of what AI is and be able to create a CNN model in Keras from scratch, and use to solve image classification problems and regression problems on your own data.
- Over 28 lectures, assignments, assessments with total 20 hours of content!
- Live software project training and practice included.
- Learn Artificial Intelligence basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advance techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Live interaction for doubt clearance.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 248
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
SECTION 2: Familiarizing with python
SECTION 3: What is Machine Learning
SECTION 4: Image classification using Deep Learning
SECTION 5: House price prediction using Neural networks
SECTION 6 : Assignment
SECTION 7 : Assessment Test
This test is for practice
SECTION 8 : Feedback