With this internship, you will learn to produce high-quality designs in less time, via the significant improvements in precision and flexibility while working in both 2D sketches and 3D modelling using AutoCAD.
This software is used for designing and drafting. It allows a user to conceptualize ideas, product designs and drawings to the required level of technical accuracy, perform rapid design calculations and simulations in the field of manufacturing industries.
Students from Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or any other engineering department can use this course for productive skill development.
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Demonstrate basic concepts of the AutoCAD software.
- Apply basic concepts to develop construction (drawing) techniques.
- Ability to manipulate drawings through editing and plotting techniques.
- Understand geometric construction.
- Produce template drawings.
- Produce isometric drawings.
- Understand and demonstrate dimensioning concepts and techniques.
- Understand and demonstrate annotation and object properties.
- Become familiar with the use of Blocks, Design Center, and Tool Palettes
- Understand the definition and significance of the AutoCAD designing.
- Get information packed practical training starting from basics to advance techniques.
- Lectures, assignments, assessments with total 20 hours of content!
- Live software training and practice included.
- Learn AutoCAD basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Live interaction for doubt clearance.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 115
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1 :
SECTION 2 : Drawing tools
SECTION 3 : Modified tools
SECTION 4 : Tools
SECTION 5 : Layer
SECTION 6 : Blocks
SECTION 7 : Final assignment
SECTION 8 : Assessment
This assessment test is for practice
SECTION 9 : Feedback