Basics of Electrical Engineering(EST 130)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Basics of Electrical Engineering‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to equip the students with an understanding of the fundamental principles of electrical engineering, to provide an overview of evolution of electronics, and introduce the working principle and examples of fundamental electronic devices and circuits and to provide an overview of evolution of communication systems, and introduce the basic concepts in radio communication. This course will also helps them to prepare for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Apply fundamental concepts and circuit laws to solve simple DC electric circuits.
- Develop and solve models of magnetic circuits.
- Apply the fundamental laws of electrical engineering to solve simple ac circuits in steady state.
- Describe working of a voltage amplifier.
- Outline the principle of an electronic instrumentation system.
- Explain the principle of radio and cellular communication.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Basics of Electrical Engineering from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self