Basics of Electronics Engineering (EST130)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Basics of Electronics Engineering‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to equip the students with an understanding of the fundamental principles of electronics engineering, to provide an overview of evolution of electronics, and introduce the working principle and examples of fundamental electronic devices and circuits and to provide an overview of evolution of communication systems, and introduce the basic concepts in radio communication. This course will also helps them to prepare for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Describe working of a voltage amplifier.
- Outline the principle of an electronic instrumentation system.
- Explain the principle of radio and cellular communication.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Basics of Electronics Engineering from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
(First few modules of this course are now available online. Other modules will be uploaded at the earliest, latest by March 2021)
- Lectures 49
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Semiconductor Intrinsic
- Semiconductor Extrinsic N-type
- Semiconductor Extrinsic P-type
- PN Junction Diode Principle of Operation Part 1
- PN Junction Diode Principle of Operation Part 2
- Forward Bias Part 1
- Forward Bias Part 2
- Reverse Bias Part 1
- Reverse Bias Part 2-Avalanche Breakdown
- Zener Diode
- BJT NPN-PNP Structure Part 1
- BJT NPN-PNP Structure Part 2
- Principle of Operation Transistor as Amplifier
- Transistor Configurations CB CE CC
- Relationship between Current Gains CB CE CC
- CE Input Characteristics
- CE Output Characteristics Part 1
- CE Output Characteristics Part 2 Operating Regions
- Evolution of Electronics
- Resistors Part 1 Types of Resistors
- Resistors Part 2 Specifications and Colour Coding
- Capacitors Part 1
- Capacitors Part 2 ,Inductors
- Power Supply Block Diagram
- HWR Working
- HWR Parameters Part 1
- HWR Parameters Part 2
- Full Wave Centre Tapped Rectifier Working
- Full Wave Bridge Rectifier Working
- FWR Parameters No Derivation
- FWR Parameters Detailed Derivation Part 1
- FWR Parameters Detailed Derivation Part 2
- FWR Parameters Detailed Derivation Part 3 PIV
- Rectifiers Comparison Summary
- Capacitor Filter Part 1
- Capacitor Filter Part 2
- Voltage Regulator Part 1
- Voltage Regulator Part 2
- Public Address System
- RC Coupled Amplifier Introduction