Basics of Mechanical Engineering (EST120)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Basics of Mechanical Engineering‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to provide an insight and inculcate the essentials of Civil Engineering discipline to the students of all branches of Engineering and to provide the students an illustration of the significance of the Civil Engineering Profession in satisfying the societal needs. This course will also helps them to prepare for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Recall the role of civil engineer in society and to relate the various disciplines of Civil Engineering.
- Explain different types of buildings, building components, building materials and building construction.
- Describe the importance, objectives and principles of surveying.
- Summarise the basic infrastructure services MEP, HVAC, elevators, escalators and ramps.
- Discuss the Materials, energy systems, water management and environment for green buildings.
- Analyse thermodynamic cycles and calculate its efficiency.
- Illustrate the working and features of IC Engines.
- Explain the basic principles of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Describe the working of hydraulic machines.
- Explain the working of power transmission elements.
- Describe the basic manufacturing, metal joining and machining processes.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Basics of Mechanical Engineering from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self