Digital Communication (EC302)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Digital Communication‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to understand the concept of Digital representation of analog source, to understand the Performance comparison various pulse modulation schemes, to discuss Inter Symbol Interference (ISI) problem in digital communication and to derive the Nyquist Criteria for zero ISI in data Transmission, to analyse the need for introducing ISI in controlled manner, to understand signal space representation of signal using Gram Schmidt orthonormalisation procedure, to analyse the error probability for different modulation schemes like BPSK, BFSK, QPSK etc., to understand the principle of spread spectrum communication and to illustrate the concept of FHSS and DSSS, to understand various Multiple Access Techniques. This course will also helps them to prepare for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- llustrate the Digital representation of analog source.
- Compare the performance of various Digital Pulse Modulation Schemes.
- Apply the knowledge of ISI problems in Digital communication to derive Nyquist criteria for zero ISI.
- Analyse the need for introducing ISI in Digital Communication in a controlled manner.
- Construct signal space representation of signal using Gram Schmidt orthonormalisation procedure.
- Compare the error probability for different digital modulation schemes like BPSK, BFSK, QPSK etc.
- Describe the principle of spread spectrum communication and to illustrate the concept of FHSS and DSSS.
- Understand various Diversity Techniques
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Digital Communication from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self