Engineering Graphics (EST110)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Engineering Graphics‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to enable the student to effectively perform technical communication through graphical representation as per global standards. This course will also helps them to prepare for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Draw the projection of points and lines located in different quadrants.
- Prepare multiview orthographic projections of objects by visualizing them in different
- Draw sectional views and develop surfaces of a given object.
- Prepare pictorial drawings using the principles of isometric and perspective projections to
visualize objects in three dimensions.
- Convert 3D views to orthographic views and vice versa
- Obtain multiview projections and solid models of objects using CAD tools
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Engineering Graphics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self