Engineering Mechanics (EST 100)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘ Engineering Mechanics’ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to expose the students to the fundamental concepts of mechanics and enhance their problem-solving skills and also to prepare them for their university examination. It introduces students to the influence of applied force system and the geometrical properties of the rigid bodies while stationary or in motion. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Recall principles and theorems related to rigid body mechanics
- Identify and describe the components of system of forces acting on the rigid body.
- Apply the conditions of equilibrium to various practical problems involving different force system.
- Choose appropriate theorems, principles or formulae to solve problems of mechanics.
- Solve problems involving rigid bodies, applying the properties of distributed areas and masses.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Engineering Mechanics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Fundamental concepts and laws
- Classification of forces
- Resultant force problem
- Resultant Force Problem 2
- Resultant Force Problem 3
- Moment of a force
- Moment Problem 1
- Principle of Moments
- Principle of moments problem 1
- Equlibrium of rigid bodies
- Problem on equilibrium of rigid bodies
- Free body diagram
- Problem on FBD