The purpose of ethical hacking internship is to learn how evaluate the security and identify vulnerabilities in systems, networks or system infrastructure. It includes finding and attempting to exploit any vulnerabilities to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activities are possible.
In this Virtual Internship, plan a vulnerability assessment and penetration test for a network. Execute a penetration test using standard hacking tools in an ethical manner. Report on the strengths and vulnerabilities of the tested network. Identify legal and ethical issues related to vulnerability and penetration testing.
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Plan a vulnerability assessment and penetration test for a network.
- Learn to execute a penetration test using standard hacking tools in an ethical manner.
- Know the strengths and vulnerabilities of the tested network.
- Learn to identify legal and ethical issues related to vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Lectures, assignments, assessments with total 20 hours of content.
- Live software training and practice included.
- Learn Ethical Hacking basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Live interaction for doubt clearance.
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 79
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1 : Introduction
SECTION 2 : Kali Linux
SECTION 3 : Tools and software
SECTION 4 : Networking
SECTION 5 : Ethical Hacking Hands-on
SECTION 6 : Phishing
SECTION 7 : Assignment
SECTION 8 : Assessment
SECTION 8 : Feedback