The purpose of ethical hacking internship is to learn how evaluate the security and identify vulnerabilities in systems, networks or system infrastructure. It includes finding and attempting to exploit any vulnerabilities to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activities are possible.
In this Virtual Internship, plan a vulnerability assessment and penetration test for a network. Execute a penetration test using standard hacking tools in an ethical manner. Report on the strengths and vulnerabilities of the tested network. Identify legal and ethical issues related to vulnerability and penetration testing.
This internship will be conducted in online live mode through google meet.
29 to 31 May 2021
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
- Plan a vulnerability assessment and penetration test for a network.
- Learn to execute a penetration test using standard hacking tools in an ethical manner.
- Know the strengths and vulnerabilities of the tested network.
- Learn to identify legal and ethical issues related to vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Total of 20 hours of training.
- Hands-on software project training and practice included.
- Learn Ethical Hacking basics from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advance techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Doubt clearance by expert.
Total fee of this internship course in Rs. 2990/- (including booking charge Rs. 590/-). The remaining fee can be paid 4 days prior to the commencement of internship.
After registration, the students are free to withdraw from the course for genuine reasons such as examinations, interviews, etc. The whole amount will be returned if withdrawal is done in two weeks prior to the commencement of training.
If a training session gets cancelled or shifted due to any technical reason, the student will be informed at the earliest and hence provided with option for either full refund or shifting of batch.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 3
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Day 1 : Introduction and Kali Linux
Day 2 : Tools and software
Day 3 : Networking
Day 4 : Ethical Hacking Hands-on
Day 5 : Phishing