Full Stack Development (Django)
‘Demystify Full Stack Development and take your first stride to become a Web Development Pro!’
The development of the Front end, as well as the back-end segments of the web applications is known as the Full-Stack development. In this comprehensive internship program Pace Lab enables you to learn and potentially become an expert in programming concepts of the web applications. The students get theoretical and practical knowledge of utilizing different methodologies to design, develop, & launch a website!
For this course, you do not require to be any expert in programming or computer science field and is designed to introduce the basics of full stack to anyone whether you have a technical background or not.
This internship will be conducted in online live mode through google meet.
8 to 10 May 2021
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
- Understand the basics of Full-stack development.
- Understand how to use Django and its frameworks.
- Learn to create a functioning website.
- Get exposure by working on company’s future website and its products.
- Hands-on experience with Python and HTML.
- Able to Code, Implement and Debug.
- Total of 20 hours of training.
- Hands-on software project training and practice included.
- Learn Full-stack basics from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advance techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Doubt clearance by expert.
Total fee of this internship course in Rs. 2990/- (including booking charge Rs. 590/-). The remaining fee can be paid 4 days prior to the commencement of internship.
After registration, the students are free to withdraw from the course for genuine reasons such as examinations, interviews, etc. The whole amount will be returned if withdrawal is done in two weeks prior to the commencement of training.
If a training session gets cancelled or shifted due to any technical reason, the student will be informed at the earliest and hence provided with option for either full refund or shifting of batch.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Day 1 : Introduction
- How Web works? – From sending a request to receiving a response
- What is Django? – What is it? What are frameworks? How is it used
- Why Django? – Features, Comparison, Who’s Using?, Benefits, opportunities
- Django Introduction – File Structure, Django Apps, MVT Format, ORM, Django Template Engine, static files
Day 2 : Basics
Day 3 : Guided Project & Deployment
Day 4 : Guided Project & Deployment
Day 5 : Unguided Project