Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is everywhere. It provides advanced data collection, connectivity, and analysis of information collected by computers everywhere—taking the concepts of Machine-to-Machine communication farther than ever before. This course gives a foundation in the Internet of Things, including the components, tools, and analysis by teaching the concepts behind the IoT and a look at real-world solutions.
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by typing the serial number code (given in bottom section of the certificate) in the URL.
- Understand the definition and significance of the Internet of Things
- Discuss the architecture, operation, and business benefits of an IoT solution
- Examine the potential business opportunities that IoT can uncover
- Explore the relationship between IoT, cloud computing, and big data
- Identify how IoT differs from traditional data collection systems
- Over 20 lectures, assignments, assessments with total 20 hours of content!
- Live software project training and practice included.
- Learn Internet of Things basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advance techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Live interaction for doubt clearance.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 89
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1 : Introduction
SECTION 2 : Introduction to Arduino Programing
SECTION 3 : Blynk
SECTION 4 : ThingSpeak
SECTION 5 : Let's Build an APP
SECTION 6 : Assignment
SECTION 8 : Assessment
Section 9: Feedback
A M Muhammed Shahabaz
A perfect internship to understand the latest technologies.