Linear Algebra and Calculus (MAT 101)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Linear Algebra and Calculus’ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to gain some basic mathematical ideas and tools which are at the core of any engineering course and also to prepare them for their university examination. This course familiarises students with some basic techniques in matrix theory which are essential for analysing linear systems. The calculus of functions of one or more variables taught in this course are useful in modelling and analysing physical phenomena involving continuous change of variables or parameters and have applications across all branches of engineering . The course content covers the essential mathematic fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- solve systems of linear equations, diagonalize matrices and characterise quadratic forms.
- compute the partial and total derivatives and maxima and minima of multivariable functions.
- compute multiple integrals and apply them to find areas and volumes of geometrical shapes, mass and centre of gravity of plane laminas.
- perform various tests to determine whether a given series is convergent, absolutely convergent or conditionally convergent.
- determine the Taylor and Fourier series expansion of functions and learn their applications.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Linear Algebra and Calculus from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo.
Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self