Applied Logic Circuit Design (ECT203)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Logic Circuit Design’ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to impart the basic knowledge of logic circuits, enable students to apply it to design a digital system and also to prepare them for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Explain the elements of digital system abstractions such as digital representations of information, digital logic and Boolean algebra.
- Create an implementation of a combinational logic function described by a truth table using and/or/inv gates/ muxes.
- Compare different types of logic families with respect to performance and efficiency.
- Design a sequential logic circuit using the basic building blocks like flip-flops.
- Design and analyze combinational and sequential logic circuits through gate level Verilog models.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Logic Circuit Design from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self