MATLAB is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and proprietary programming language, that allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages.
Matlab Programming is one of the most important technical programming languages today. In this course, we learn Matlab from a beginner level and slowly ease our way into more advanced topics and programs.
This course is a general Matlab Programming training and it needs no prerequisite for learning. It means that regardless of your major field of study, you can benefit from this course.
Syllabus includes basics, operators, matrices, built-in functions, flow control, etc. reinforcing the understanding with assignments.
The training is by a faculty who has PhD in image processing and 32 years teaching experience.
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Understand the basics of a popular technical computing software.
- Learn to plot different types of graphs.
- Understand basic operations using arrays and matrices.
- Understand how to generate Matlab program reports.
- Be able to solve linear equations which are commonly encountered in engineering systems.
- Learn to work with files and directories
- Familiarize with different multimedia files.
- Over 50 lectures, assignments, assessments with total 20 hours of content!
- Live software project training and practice included.
- Learn Matlab basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advance techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Live interaction for doubt clearance.
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 21
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Basics
Section 3: Plots and figures
Section 4: Scripts and functions
Section 5: Operators
Section 6: Flow control
Section 7: Arrays
Section 8: Matrices
Section 9: Applications
Section 10: Miscellaneous topics
Section 11: Assignment questions
Assignment questions for practice.
Section 11: Assignment answers
View the answers only after attempting assignment questions.
Section 12: Feedback