Opto Electronic Devices (EC469)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Opto Electronic Devices‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to know the physics of absorption, recombination and photoemission from semiconductors, to analyse different types of photo detectors based on their performance parameters, to discuss different LED structures with material properties and reliability aspects, to explain optical modulators and optical components, to illustrate different types of lasers with distinct properties. This course will also helps them to prepare for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- To know the physics of absorption, recombination and photoemission from semiconductors.
- To analyse different types of photo detectors based on their performance parameters.
- To discuss different LED structures with material properties and reliability aspects.
- To explain optical modulators and optical components .
- To illustrate different types of lasers with distinct properties.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Opto Electronic Devices from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self