Analog Integrated Circuits (EC204)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Analog Integrated Circuits‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to equip the students with a sound understanding of fundamental concepts of operational amplifiers, to understand the wide range of applications of operational amplifiers, to introduce special function integrated circuits, to introduce the basic concepts and types of data converters and also to prepare them for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- To have a thorough understanding of operational amplifiers.
- To be able to design circuits using operational amplifiers for various applications.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Analog Integrated Circuits from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self