In this comprehensive Robotics internship program you will learn to work on today’s cutting-edge technology and master various aspects of it’s domain.
This course does not require any programming or hardware development expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of robotics to anyone whether you have a technical background or not.
This internship will be conducted in online live mode through google meet.
29 to 31 May 2021
Attain internationally valued certificate from Pace Lab – IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology). It will be serial numbered and emblazoned with licensed institutional logos.
- Understand the basics of robotics and its origin.
- Understand robotic control system.
- Familiarize with actuation and kinematics.
- Learn robotic sensory systems and how to interface actuators and sensors.
- Build wheeled robot.
- Work on robotic arm.
- Total of 20 hours of training.
- Hands-on software project training and practice included.
- Learn robotics basics from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advance techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trend in technology and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Doubt clearance by expert.
Total fee of this internship course in Rs. 2990/- (including booking charge Rs. 590/-). The remaining fee can be paid 4 days prior to the commencement of internship.
After registration, the students are free to withdraw from the course for genuine reasons such as examinations, interviews, etc. The whole amount will be returned if withdrawal is done in two weeks prior to the commencement of training.
If a training session gets cancelled or shifted due to any technical reason, the student will be informed at the earliest and hence provided with option for either full refund or shifting of batch.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Day 1 : Introduction
Day 2 : Basics
Day 3 : Guided Project & Deployment
Day 4 : Guided Project & Deployment
Day 5 : Unguided Project