Signals and Systems (ECT 204)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Signals and Systems ‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to lay the foundational aspects of signals and systems in both continuous time and discrete time, in preparation for more advanced subjects in digital signal processing, image processing, communication theory and control systems and also to prepare them for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Apply properties of signals and systems to classify them.
- Represent signals with the help of series and transforms.
- Describe orthogonality of signals and convolution integral.
- Apply transfer function to compute the LTI response to input signals.
- Apply sampling theorem to discretize continuous time signals.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Signals and Systems from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self