Solid State Devices (ECT201)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Solid State Devices‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to understand the physics and working of solid state devices and also to prepare them for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Apply Fermi-Dirac Distribution function and Compute carrier concentration at equilibrium and the parameters associated with generation, recombination and transport mechanism.
- Explain drift and diffusion currents in extrinsic semiconductors and Compute current density due to these effects.
- Define the current components and derive the current equation in a pn junction diode and bipolar junction transistor.
- Explain the basic MOS physics and derive the expressions for drain current in linear and saturation regions.
- Discuss scaling of MOSFETs and short channel effects.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Solid State Devices from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self