Structural Analysis – III (CE403)
This is a comprehensive course on ‘Structural Analysis III‘ prepared for the Engineering students of KTU to enable the students to have a comprehensive idea of matrix structural analysis with emphasis on the relative advantages of the flexibility method and the stiffness method, to enable the students to visualize structural dynamics problems with a proper blend of structural analysis and vibration theory and also to prepare them for their university examination. The course content covers the essential fundamentals as per the curriculum assigned by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). The student can attempt the optional assignment questions and MCQ test to strengthen their knowledge on the topic. The assessment algorithm of our LMS will help the students evaluate their performance till they get a certification of completion.
- Analyse structures using approximate method.
- Analyse trusses, continuous beams and rigid frames using flexibility method.
- Analyse trusses, continuous beams and rigid frames by stiffness method.
- Conceive Finite element procedures by direct stiffness method.
- Use the basics of structural dynamics and analyse the response of SDOF systems.
- Over 100+ lectures covering all the modules from the syllabus.
- Learn Structural Analysis III from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advance level users.
- Personalized training for easy understanding.
- Covers each and every aspects of the content.
- Clear all your doubts online.
- MCQ test for practice after each Module.
- Practice assignment questions after each session.
- Assessment algorithm for self-evaluation.
- Pass certification after completing the minimum-criteria with unlimited attempts at hand.
Once you pass the course, you attain a certification of completion from Pace Lab. It will have a unique identifier and will be emblazoned by licensed institution logo. Authenticity of the certificate can be verified by scanning the QR code provided on the certificate.
(First two modules of this course are now available online. Other modules will be uploaded at the earliest, latest by March 2021)
- Lectures 59
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Malayalam
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Static Inderminancy – Part A
- Static Inderminancy – Part B
- Static Inderminancy – Part C
- Problems – Part A
- Problems – Part B
- Flexibility Influence Coefficient – Part A
- Flexibility Influence Coefficient – Part B
- Moment Area Method – Part A
- Moment Area Method – Part B
- Moment Area Method – Part C
- Moment Area Method – Part D
- Introduction of Structural dynamics
- Degrees of freedom, single degree of freedom subjected to harmonic load
- Linear systems
- Equation of motion
- D’Alembert’s principle
- Damping, free response of damped and undamped systems
- Logarithmic decrement
- Transient and steady state responses
- Dynamic magnification factor
- Vibration isolation
- Concept of two degree of freedom systems