About the event
The intention of this programme is to impart practical knowledge in a specific topic rather than a general understanding. To overcome the possible post-COVID-19 recession and unemployment issues, PACE LAB presents a state-of-the-art virtual internship program, a.k.a. VORTEX. This platform helps you get trained and have a ‘work from home’ experience to develop your professional skill to equip you ‘industry-ready’.
The topics include:
· Artificial Intelligence
· Python Programming
· IoT (Internet of Things)
· Ethical Hacking
· Google Flutter: Web & App Development
· AutoCAD (Civil/Mech/Electrical/other)
· AR and Game Development
· Other topics: Computer vision, Matlab, R-Programming, 3ds Max, V-Ray.
- PACE LAB in collaboration with the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) – CET Chapter is coordinating this virtual internship programme.
- This Programme is designed as per KTU requirements and AICTE guidelines.
- The students will attain PACE LAB – IET emblazoned certificate at the end of the course.
- The certification is for one week, however, it is appreciable to finish within one month.
- The online training is prepared to provide a feeling of physical hands-on experience.
- Each Internship course is of approx. 20 hrs which contains pre-recorded video sessions, work-from-home assignments, live interaction and assessment test.
- There is no specific timing for attending the course. You can complete at your convenience.
- Students will be provided with course material, software tools and authentic certificates (e-copy).
- IET membership holders or Pace Lab Community members are eligible for a 20% reduction in the course fee. Members can collect the coupon code from Pace Lab team (8075090098).